My friend Pennie had a fun blog post on Sunday. After my last few heart-heavy posts I need to lighten things up around here.
This week’s questions:
1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the for rest of your life
(The list is long. I stuck to old school favorites.)
1. Crash into me – DMB
2. Rain King – Counting Crows
3. Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira
4. Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
5. Fast Car – Tracy Chapman
2. 5 things on your bucket list.
1. Spend a long weekend at The Biltmore with Steve
2. Travel around the US with my boys and Steve
3. Be an active grandmother to all of my (hopefully many) grandchildren
4. Go on at least one adventure a year
5. Give my MIL the one thing she needs
3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day
(I don’t really care about celebrities and can’t imagine what I’d want to do with them)
2. Ryan Gosling
3. The Robertson Family
4. Tim Tebow
5. Ann Voskamp
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
1. wallet & a pen
2. chapstick & lip gloss
3. cell phone
5. 5 books on your reading list (in no particular order)
1. 7 by Jen Hatmaker
2. The Middle Place
3. Night Circus
4. Gone Girl
5. The Duck Dynasty family’s book
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone
I saw this today when I was shopping and really wanted to buy it.
I love this fabric. I took a picture so I could match some fun pants to it.
I want to remake this in an embroidery hoop.
Nick have Mattie a huge Costco box of aluminum foil for his birthday. He made a sword.